I’ll definitely be making these combos for our company during the big game. Since making these sandwiches last weekend, I’ve thought of several other versions I want to try out: Mexican, ham, egg & cheese, and cheeseburger to name a few.
I hope your team is still alive in this playoff season, and if so, make these sandwiches for the game this weekend. And if not, make them anyway and eat your feelings. They might just make you feel better. And let me know what combinations you come up with!
- I used brioche rolls and french bread as the base for these sandwiches
- Veggie (Use any combination of the following)
- Fried Egg
- Sweet Potato (Any combination)
- Sweet Potato
- Cinnamon Sugar
- Meat Lover’s
- Roast Beef
- Prepare any toppings that need to be pre-cooked
- On a sheet pan, arrange sandwiches and toppings (I left off the mustard and honey drizzles until after the sandwiches were broiled)
- Broil on high for 4 minutes (check after 2 minutes for certain toppings such as marshmallows)
- Add drizzle after the sandwiches are broiled (mustard or honey)